The National Library Week Bookmark Contest is back! The theme for 2017 is: Libraries Transform.
Bookmarks Contest Rules:
- Design a bookmark with the “Libraries Transform” theme.
- Turn in the bookmark at any Allen County Public Library location between February 1 through February 28, 2017.
- Bookmarks must be created on this template. Submissions made on other paper will not be judged.
- Design may be created with crayons, colored pencils,
markers and/or watercolors. Remember, winning bookmarks must be reproducible!
- The winning bookmark in each category will be made into bookmarks and available during National Library Week (April 9-15, 2017).
- Winners will be judged on originality, creativity, neatness and printability.
- Adults may only enter in one category.
If you would like to enter, click the link below to fill out and print the bookmark contest form!
2017 Bookmark Contest Form