79 search results for a few good books
- Fractured classics that feel just right
- As You Like It . . . the place for literary news, book reviews, and much much more!!!
- of the Living Dead. So next time the same old just feels…well, old, here are some books and films, centuries! And for those of us who prefer to stay in the olden days, here are some books and films, loveable characters, just on steroids. This is, largely, an okay film for group watching; a few, or a great watch. Since this film contains large amounts of gore, it may or may not be a good choice
- Of Yoda and youngsters
- Members of the ACPL blog team will see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on opening weekend. Follow the journey here.
- Note: Be sure to enter our Star Wars raffle made possible in part through donations from Books, Comics, & Things! See end of post for more information.
When I asked my friend what her six-year, at my local superstore would be.
Having spent the last few years working as a children’s librarian, I, as to create a special section for Star Wars books; it makes them easy for kids to find all sorts, . But for other kids, it’s simply another story in the vein of so many timeless stories: good versus
- As You Like It
- guarantee holiday books ‘neath that tree. Merry Christmas to all … and to all, a good read, , but remains forever etched into my memory, for good or ill. If you think that American Psycho, for books written about Martin Luther King Jr., I strongly recommend that you read something written, to read … A LOT. When she’s not reading, she likes to pretend that she can garden. Her favorite books,
| Jan 18, 2019
It's time for a few upcoming fiction releases which you
- Be on the lookout! They're almost here!
- Yes, it's once again time for a selected few upcoming release for the months of August 15 to September 14, 2017.
- Yes, it's once again time for a selected few upcoming release for the months of August 15 to September 14, 2017. I've been hearing some good things about these picks. As always, these dates are the publishing dates not the date they will be at a library near you. But they're coming!!! Historical Romance Rosanne Bittner http://www.rosannebittner.com, Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal
- Another silly book title - get past it!
- A new book from Loretta Chase's Dressmakers series. Dukes Prefer Blondes.
- along with a few suggestion on how he can have everything he wants.
This may not reach the perfection, than just a couple who are good at funny repartee, there is also a great deal of growing together, .
Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- Goodbye 2015! Hello 2016! Time for my look at romance books from 2015.
- A wrap up of some of the romance books which crossed my radar in 2015.
- Goodbye 2015! Hello 2016! Time for my look at romance books from 2015, by in a flash and a number of times I had to turn to some old classics for some good reading. My A-Team, ! These are my favorite books that I've read this year. Not all of the books on this list were published in 2015,
Disappointment List. Now it is time to talk about books that were a big disappointment for me this year. Remember these books may not necessarily be bad; in fact some of them might even be "ok." But we, Collins, A Good Rake is Hard to Find - 2015
15. Mary Reed McCall, Beyond Temptation - 2005 (Project
- One Book, Two Books... Blog
- One Book, Two Books... Blog, like reading a REAL book!
If all goes well, you're only going to need these books for a few, librarian for more ideas about good books on this topic! New Chapter Books for Kids, are some chapter books we've gotten in the last few weeks.
Get lost in a new adventure today, content One Book
New Books Children's literary, I decided this, I’m not quite sure, but it seemed important. I started looking for picture books
- Revenge comes to Romanceland
- The latest from author Madeline Hunter and the first in her new series: Decadent Dukes.
- need to have a few buddy talks scattered throughout. Anyway, Adam is bent on revenge against someone, " women in romance books, but often those women are portrayed as being so strong-willed they become, advertisement - looks good, but there is nothing behind the eyes. I was never able to see any vitality, is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- The Art of Fort Wayne: Meet The Artists
- The Art of Fort Wayne is a collaborate exhibit featuring 40+ artists from the area.
- ” Sharmalene Gunawardena – Photography – “Wells Street Bridge”
Below is a list of a few, . Bryan also does illustration for children’s books, websites, games, videos, ads, etc. Website: http, myself often out viewing those for new ideas. Life is good, one day at a time, for as long as He