74 search results for a few good books
- Tour de ACPL, or If a picture is worth a thousand words …
- Craig B. explored the many locations of Allen County Public Library on May 2. See the video of his journey here.
- How many words must a video with a voiceover and a soundtrack be worth?! The “end of numbers?” (to quote the child of a co-worker). Well, at least we can agree it’s probably a lot. But wait, what am I even talking about? Tour de ACPL? What’s that? Well, let me tell you (in as few words, was a bit nervous on the eve of my 40 mile bike ride. I wasn’t sure I’d gotten in good enough shape, to YouTube and the Tour de ACPL! Craig B is a thirty-something lover of books, movies
- Sharing the Storytime Joy
- Here's Lici's storytime plan for messy fun. You'll love her book suggestions and craft too!
- was “Let’s Get Messy!” We read some really fun books about getting into giant messes. And then proceeded to make a few ourselves during Let’s Get Social, our program for crafts and playtime, or not our little paint enthusiast is making a good decision by painting on himself. (Ask the kiddos
- Big treasures in small packages
- Another story in the Essex Sisters sisters. This one is a short story. A very good short story!
- always impressed with an author when they can come up with a good short story and Ms. James as given, people; her protection is her books. In her books she finds a place where she belongs and there isn't anyone there to humiliate or degrade her.
Lizzie has not had very good luck in the man department, has become absorbed into the world which books can create. It is also this Lizzie who Oliver falls, a very memorable couple in just a few short pages. Best of all there's not enough space for a prolonged
- Memories Schmemories or Hidden Treasures, Part 1
- Memories Schmemories or Hidden Treasures. Because sometimes our next great read was published years ago.
- and lasted until sometime in 2006. Many, many, many authors began with Signet. I loved these little books. I think they would publish three or four books a month and I would be waiting for those books, -- I loved her early stuff. Then she started writing longer books and then she turned to the dark side, and the Runaway, it was published by Signet. Later Ms. Putney added a few more pages and it joined her, attention again through the wonderful world of electronic books. At last, a book with some wonderful
- Goodbye 2017!!! Hello 2018!!! Historical Romance Wrap-up!
- Wrap-up of 2017 historical romance books. Thoughts on memorable moments in romanceland.
- and to some of the historical romance books that passed by my eyes this year. Before I do my little wrap, this year: Elaine Barbieri, Helen Cadbury, Janet Chapman, and Miranda Neville.
A few debut romance, ; these are book which made me laugh-out-loud and also made a few tears appear in my eyes. And, if you have not read any of these books...what are you waiting for? My Outstanding Historical Romance Books, Steve Morgan Bonehead Award. There’s nothing better than a good old rant because the hero in the book
- Presto, Besto! Time for Upcoming Releases
- Brand new! Never been seen! Upcoming releases for June 15 to July 14, 2017.
- Yes, once again the publishing world is releasing some books just for our edification. Here are a few books which are coming to a store or library near you between June 15 and July 14, 2017. I've been hearing good things about this selection. Remember these dates are release dates not the dates, http://www.ian-irvine.com/
The Fatal Gate
Gates of Good and Evil, romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land and an occasional journey into mystery world
- Jumping G. Horsefat! Hokey Smoke! Upcoming Releases!
- Upcoming new books being released for April 15 to May 14, 2017. So be ready!
- Yes, it's time for a few upcoming releases! These titles are due to be released between April 15 and May 14, 2017. These are of course not the only books which will be released, just the ones I've heard good things about. And, remember the above dates are not the dates they will appear on your library shelves. Historical Fiction Lenora Bell http,
April 28 Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip
- Here they come! Upcoming Releases for January 15, 2016 to February 14, 2016!
- Upcoming "new" releases scheduled to be published between January 15 and February 14, 2016.
- The books just keep on coming! Here are a few of the upcoming "new" releases scheduled to be published between January 15 and February 14, 2016. Historical Romance Kelly Bowen Duke of My Heart
A Season for Scandal series
January 26 Grace, Recommend
January 19 Carla Buckley The Good, reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land and an occasional
- As Bullwinkle says: Jumping G. Horsefat!
- Books being released by publishers between May 15 and June 14, 2017.
- Yes, even Bullwinkle is excited that once again it's time for some upcoming books! Being released by publishers between May 15 and June 14, 2017 these are a few of the books which will be coming to a library near you. I'm hearing good things about these stories. Historical Romance Jo, https://kjcharleswriter.wordpress.com/books/ An Unnatural Vice
Sins of the Cities, 12 Sarah Morgan http://sarahmorgan.com/books/sleepless-in-manha... New York
- Books, cats, and coffee: May recommendations
- My perfect day? A cat on my lap, a book I can't put down, and a good cup of coffee.
- Books, cats, and coffee: May recommendations, Some books sit on your nightstand for weeks as you read a little bit each night. These are not those books.
Queen Anne’s Lace by Susan Wittig Albert Queen Anne's Lace is the 26th entry in the China Bayles series. Albert's books are always good solid reads albeit formulaic (different words, ride. 8 ½ Kittehs. The Disappeared by C.J. Box A typical Box book. Good, than necessary, and a confusing first few chapters. Worth pushing through the confusion, since once