74 search results for a few good books
- Suggested (m)use: Calpurnia
- Looking for New-ish music? Here's a wry, if not insightful, look at various albums and their "usefulness". Follow advice warily.
- Okay, so I love the literary reference here with the band’s name and this debut EP called Scout, and the EP itself is even, eh, pretty good, but let’s not get carried away in either direction yet. For the detractors, yeah, sure, the EP’s fairly derivative of some of the other bands I’ve followed the last few years (Dr. Dog, anyone?), but every song is solid. Though, as my friend says, a band, an album already! Keep Rock alive! Craig B is a thirty-something lover of books, movies
- Holy Guacamole! Upcoming Releases!!
- Yes, it's time for upcoming releases for the months of November 15 to December 14, 2017.
- Yes, it's time for upcoming releases for the months of November 15 to December 14, 2017. Winter's howling around the corner, it's time to get out a warm book and relax. Here are a few I'm hearing good things about. And, remember these dates reflect the release dates not the dates they will hit the library shelves.
Historical Romance Victoria Alexander The Lady Traveler’s Guide, is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- New Year, New Books
- New year, new books! Are you up for a reading challenge? Find the challenge that best suits you and go for it in 2017!
- New Year, New Books, There are always new books, of course, but turning the page in the new year is a chance to set the count to zero. Whether it is just in tracking the number of books or in refreshing the types of books you read, a reading challenge might be for you. Below you'll find links to a number, . Post a pic of books as you begin or complete them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social, find the prescribed books from blog posts past. Head over to ACPL and get those books at your favorite
- When I say jump, you say 'how high?!'
- A must read from Anne Gracie - Marry in Haste. A marriage of convenience story.
- of books, she never became one of my auto-buys. But times are tough, and I've been on a desperate, her a job of looking after the girls. She turns him down. She needs something which will last a few more years. Cal then gets the brilliant idea of proposing a marriage of convenience. After a few, are a wonderful couple. They make for what I would call a good old romance story. They talk to each, will have their own books.
If I had any quibble, it was that some of the loose ends were tied up
- They're here - almost
- Upcoming releases for the months of March 15 to April 14, 2018. Hearing good things about these books.
- Yes, it's once again time for a few upcoming releases. These books are due to be released between, , not necessarily the date they will reach a book shelf near you. These are also books I am hearing good things about. Historical Romance Lenora Bell http://www.lenorabell.com/ What, Tess Diamond https://www.facebook.com/TessDiamondBooks/ Be a Good Girl
Romantic, Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- Girls Can Do Anything!
- Find these non-fiction books to celebrate the lives of pioneering women at ACPL!
- by, acceptable jobs for women (besides being a mother) were few--teacher, nurse, librarian, maid. Today, , in the past, held by men exclusively.
Non-fiction picture books are an excellent way to share, . Read on for a few brand new titles that tell these powerful tales. Click on the book covers to find these books at ACPL. Happy Women's History Month! Trudy's Big Swim: How Gertrude Ederle Swam, , and machines. It was a very good combination. Ada hoped that one day she could do something
- Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!! Upcoming Releases!!
- More upcoming releases for March 15 to April 14, 2017. You may just find what you want!
- Yes, my Petunias it's time for a few upcoming releases from March 15 to April 14, 2017! This is, of course, not alllll of the new books being released. I would not have the time to compile that list and you would not have the time to read a list of that size. But, I have selected a few books which I'm hearing good things about. And, remember these are the release dates not the dates, and I'm hearing good things. Matthew Isaac Sobin https://www.inkshares.com/matthew-isaac-sobin
- Jeepers, Creepers! Time for Upcoming Releases!
- These are a few selected books I've been hearing some good reports about. Release dates between May 15 and June 14, 2018.
- Yep, another month and more books to read!!! Get ready for the summer and check out these books. Take them to the beach, sit out on the patio while the fireflies are all around you. Have fun! These are a few selected books I've been hearing some good reports about. These books will be released from May 15 to June 14, 2018. And, what do I always say? Those are the release dates by the publisher,
May 14 Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe
- Post-apocalyptic sci-fi, I just can't quit you
- As You Like It . . . Literary news, book reviews, and much more!!!
- books, searching for the best of the best in that genre, before tiring of it and moving on to something new. A year ago I was reading every Holocaust memoir I could get my hands on, but for the last few, , no doctors or hospitals when you’re sick or injured? Here are a few novels I’ve read recently that deal, , evoking images and sensations with its prose. Anyone who appreciates good writing will find much to enjoy, anything by McCarthy, I think it’s important to inform you of a few of his quirks: he doesn’t like
- Books, cats, and coffee: August recommendations
- My perfect day? A cat on my lap, a book I can't put down, and a good cup of coffee.
- Books, cats, and coffee: August recommendations, Some books sit on your nightstand for weeks as you read a little bit each night. These are not those books. The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews Ninety-nine-year-old heiress Josephine Bettendorf Warrick summons attorney Brooke Trappnell to Talisa Island. Over a few meetings, Charlemagne "Charlee" Russo thinks the twisty plots and peculiar murders in her books are only, , and the knife-edge distinction between killing for revenge or for a greater good. Oichi’s voice