57 search results for a few good books
- Memories Schmemories or Hidden Treasures, Part 1
- Memories Schmemories or Hidden Treasures. Because sometimes our next great read was published years ago.
- and lasted until sometime in 2006. Many, many, many authors began with Signet. I loved these little books. I think they would publish three or four books a month and I would be waiting for those books, -- I loved her early stuff. Then she started writing longer books and then she turned to the dark side, and the Runaway, it was published by Signet. Later Ms. Putney added a few more pages and it joined her, attention again through the wonderful world of electronic books. At last, a book with some wonderful
- Big treasures in small packages
- Another story in the Essex Sisters sisters. This one is a short story. A very good short story!
- always impressed with an author when they can come up with a good short story and Ms. James as given, people; her protection is her books. In her books she finds a place where she belongs and there isn't anyone there to humiliate or degrade her.
Lizzie has not had very good luck in the man department, has become absorbed into the world which books can create. It is also this Lizzie who Oliver falls, a very memorable couple in just a few short pages. Best of all there's not enough space for a prolonged
- Jumping G. Horsefat! Hokey Smoke! Upcoming Releases!
- Upcoming new books being released for April 15 to May 14, 2017. So be ready!
- Yes, it's time for a few upcoming releases! These titles are due to be released between April 15 and May 14, 2017. These are of course not the only books which will be released, just the ones I've heard good things about. And, remember the above dates are not the dates they will appear on your library shelves. Historical Fiction Lenora Bell http,
April 28 Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip
- Here they come! Upcoming Releases for January 15, 2016 to February 14, 2016!
- Upcoming "new" releases scheduled to be published between January 15 and February 14, 2016.
- The books just keep on coming! Here are a few of the upcoming "new" releases scheduled to be published between January 15 and February 14, 2016. Historical Romance Kelly Bowen Duke of My Heart
A Season for Scandal series
January 26 Grace, Recommend
January 19 Carla Buckley The Good, reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land and an occasional
- Of Yoda and youngsters
- Members of the ACPL blog team will see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on opening weekend. Follow the journey here.
- Note: Be sure to enter our Star Wars raffle made possible in part through donations from Books, Comics, & Things! See end of post for more information.
When I asked my friend what her six-year, at my local superstore would be.
Having spent the last few years working as a children’s librarian, I, as to create a special section for Star Wars books; it makes them easy for kids to find all sorts, . But for other kids, it’s simply another story in the vein of so many timeless stories: good versus
- Hokey Smoke Bullwinkle! It's time for upcoming releases!
- Time for a few upcoming releases! These books are getting good reviews.
- Yes, my little cowpokes, it's time for a few upcoming releases which will be out between September 15 and October 14, 2017. I'm hearing good things about them. And, remember this is the date they will be released not the date they will be on library shelves. Historical Romance Katherine Ashe The Duke
Devil's Duke series
September 26 Kerrigan Byrne,
October 3 Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little
- Be on the lookout! They're almost here!
- Yes, it's once again time for a selected few upcoming release for the months of August 15 to September 14, 2017.
- Yes, it's once again time for a selected few upcoming release for the months of August 15 to September 14, 2017. I've been hearing some good things about these picks. As always, these dates are the publishing dates not the date they will be at a library near you. But they're coming!!! Historical Romance Rosanne Bittner http://www.rosannebittner.com, Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal
- One Book, Two Books... Blog
- One Book, Two Books... Blog, One Book
New Books Children's literary news, book reviews, and more. Fish of the Month, eels are considered eel-shaped fish. They are also one of the few types of fish that can swim, hiding spots. Zebra morays are shy creatures. They feel much more comfortable when they have a good, that loves the deep woods and great music. New Picture Books
- Proceed with caution, we are now entering the Bridgerton world . . . The Viscount Who Loved Me
- The second book in the Bridgerton series, The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn.
- falling for Anthony, but also thinks he will be a good husband for Edwina. Buzzzzzzz. Then a bee strikes, shortly afterward.
What makes this story good is that the story doesn't end with the marriage. We get, the last few pages. We get to watch as they help each other over the roadblocks. Pall-mall. A game, marriage this was a great read. Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe
- 15 Minute Pulitzer: 1961, To our neighbors far and wide
- Craig is reading all of the Pulitzer-prize winning novels in chronological order. Read his latest review on As You Like It.
- Book Review: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
It is now probably impossible (for at least a few more years, anyway) to talk about Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird (which did win the Pulitzer, of their experiences. The book implies many things and answers few, relying on the power of its, ?
Well, seize hope. Read To Kill a Mockingbird again and again and again. It’s good enough, -something lover of books, movies, and rock and roll whose grandmother still worries that he might