79 search results for a few good books
- Holy Cannoli Batman! It's almost 2016! Upcoming Releases!
- Upcoming releases for December 15, 2015 to January 14, 2016. A few are being released sooner, those have been marked.
- Hard to believe that 2016 is just around the snowy corner. Here are a few books that will be released between December 15, 2015 and January 14, 2016. There are a few that will be released sooner, those have been identified. And, as always these dates are the publishing date, not the date they will be lining your nearest library shelf. HISTORICAL ROMANCE Courtney Milan Once Upon, /FANTASY/URBAN FANTASY Sara Humphreys The Good, the Bad, and the Vampire
- Suggested (m)use: Calpurnia
- Looking for New-ish music? Here's a wry, if not insightful, look at various albums and their "usefulness". Follow advice warily.
- Okay, so I love the literary reference here with the band’s name and this debut EP called Scout, and the EP itself is even, eh, pretty good, but let’s not get carried away in either direction yet. For the detractors, yeah, sure, the EP’s fairly derivative of some of the other bands I’ve followed the last few years (Dr. Dog, anyone?), but every song is solid. Though, as my friend says, a band, an album already! Keep Rock alive! Craig B is a thirty-something lover of books, movies
- Holy Guacamole! Upcoming Releases!!
- Yes, it's time for upcoming releases for the months of November 15 to December 14, 2017.
- Yes, it's time for upcoming releases for the months of November 15 to December 14, 2017. Winter's howling around the corner, it's time to get out a warm book and relax. Here are a few I'm hearing good things about. And, remember these dates reflect the release dates not the dates they will hit the library shelves.
Historical Romance Victoria Alexander The Lady Traveler’s Guide, is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- Sharing the Storytime Joy
- Want to know how Dianna takes a simple storytime focusing on touch and texture and makes it ALIVE? Here's how!
- a few others before its tail grows back. We laughed at the other tails and how silly they looked, by Michaël Escoffier. I had informational books available to show all kinds of different lizards. Lizards, , Legos©, sponges, and markers. We had so much fun combining good stories with science and art!
- New Year, New Books
- New year, new books! Are you up for a reading challenge? Find the challenge that best suits you and go for it in 2017!
- New Year, New Books, There are always new books, of course, but turning the page in the new year is a chance to set the count to zero. Whether it is just in tracking the number of books or in refreshing the types of books you read, a reading challenge might be for you. Below you'll find links to a number, . Post a pic of books as you begin or complete them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social, find the prescribed books from blog posts past. Head over to ACPL and get those books at your favorite
- When I say jump, you say 'how high?!'
- A must read from Anne Gracie - Marry in Haste. A marriage of convenience story.
- of books, she never became one of my auto-buys. But times are tough, and I've been on a desperate, her a job of looking after the girls. She turns him down. She needs something which will last a few more years. Cal then gets the brilliant idea of proposing a marriage of convenience. After a few, are a wonderful couple. They make for what I would call a good old romance story. They talk to each, will have their own books.
If I had any quibble, it was that some of the loose ends were tied up
- They're here - almost
- Upcoming releases for the months of March 15 to April 14, 2018. Hearing good things about these books.
- Yes, it's once again time for a few upcoming releases. These books are due to be released between, , not necessarily the date they will reach a book shelf near you. These are also books I am hearing good things about. Historical Romance Lenora Bell http://www.lenorabell.com/ What, Tess Diamond https://www.facebook.com/TessDiamondBooks/ Be a Good Girl
Romantic, Kay is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- Girls Can Do Anything!
- Find these non-fiction books to celebrate the lives of pioneering women at ACPL!
- by, acceptable jobs for women (besides being a mother) were few--teacher, nurse, librarian, maid. Today, , in the past, held by men exclusively.
Non-fiction picture books are an excellent way to share, . Read on for a few brand new titles that tell these powerful tales. Click on the book covers to find these books at ACPL. Happy Women's History Month! Trudy's Big Swim: How Gertrude Ederle Swam, , and machines. It was a very good combination. Ada hoped that one day she could do something
- Holy Caramel Apples!!! Upcoming releases!!
- Upcoming non-fiction books for the period of October 15 to November 14, 2018
- Yes, it's once again time for a few upcoming fictional releases! Romances! Women's Fiction, -fiction books - only make believe. Some of them will make you go aahhhh and some will scare you. These are just a few which landed on my radar. And, as always, the dates here are the publishing dates, She Married
October 30 Debbie Mason The Corner of Holly and Ivy: A Feel-good, is an avid reader of historical romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land
- Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!! Upcoming Releases!!
- More upcoming releases for March 15 to April 14, 2017. You may just find what you want!
- Yes, my Petunias it's time for a few upcoming releases from March 15 to April 14, 2017! This is, of course, not alllll of the new books being released. I would not have the time to compile that list and you would not have the time to read a list of that size. But, I have selected a few books which I'm hearing good things about. And, remember these are the release dates not the dates, and I'm hearing good things. Matthew Isaac Sobin https://www.inkshares.com/matthew-isaac-sobin