61 search results for a few good books
- Life Lessons from Amy
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal, author of 28 books for kids, several memoirs for adults, essayist, filmmaker and wish maker, died March 13.
- more when she partnered with my very favorite illustrator, Peter Reynolds, on a few recent books, program for PreK-5th grade with a staff of about 20 teachers and assistants. Always in search of good, ; and Christmas Cookies; Bite-Size Holiday Lessons to her set of cookie-themed picture books, you are with your cookies. You remind me of what is good and possible in this world.”
She, ; two picture books perfect for the classroom, Exclamation Mark and Wumbers; and a pile of picture
- The comic missteps of nostalgia
- What happens when revisiting an old favorite doesn't live up to the memory?
- , there are few redeeming qualities about this movie.
But is it a bad movie?
Objectively, yes, that is, by his definition, a good movie. It can be heartbreaking to try and revisit a piece of nostalgia, , Seamus Heaney, and Stephen Jay Gould on his bookshelf as well. Feel free to get in touch with him
- Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!! Upcoming Releases!!
- More upcoming releases for March 15 to April 14, 2017. You may just find what you want!
- Yes, my Petunias it's time for a few upcoming releases from March 15 to April 14, 2017! This is, of course, not alllll of the new books being released. I would not have the time to compile that list and you would not have the time to read a list of that size. But, I have selected a few books which I'm hearing good things about. And, remember these are the release dates not the dates, and I'm hearing good things. Matthew Isaac Sobin https://www.inkshares.com/matthew-isaac-sobin
- 3 Books I Want to Read Right Now...
- There are so many books that I can't wait to read! Here are 3 picture books that I'm really excited about!
- 3 Books I Want to Read Right Now, can be a little greedy when it comes to books. When we read a good book review, we want to have, until the book is published.
Here are just a few picture books that will be coming out in May, that I can't help but be captivated without even reading it! This is one of those picture books, Newsom Edwards.
I don't always go for the saccharine sweet when it comes to picture books, sound like anything new. Books about getting a new pet and learning about the responsibility
- Holy Cannoli Batman! It's almost 2016! Upcoming Releases!
- Upcoming releases for December 15, 2015 to January 14, 2016. A few are being released sooner, those have been marked.
- Hard to believe that 2016 is just around the snowy corner. Here are a few books that will be released between December 15, 2015 and January 14, 2016. There are a few that will be released sooner, those have been identified. And, as always these dates are the publishing date, not the date they will be lining your nearest library shelf. HISTORICAL ROMANCE Courtney Milan Once Upon, /FANTASY/URBAN FANTASY Sara Humphreys The Good, the Bad, and the Vampire
- Presto, Besto! Time for Upcoming Releases
- Brand new! Never been seen! Upcoming releases for June 15 to July 14, 2017.
- Yes, once again the publishing world is releasing some books just for our edification. Here are a few books which are coming to a store or library near you between June 15 and July 14, 2017. I've been hearing good things about this selection. Remember these dates are release dates not the dates, http://www.ian-irvine.com/
The Fatal Gate
Gates of Good and Evil, romance books, maybe with a little trip into paranormal land and an occasional journey into mystery world
- Goodbye 2017!!! Hello 2018!!! Historical Romance Wrap-up!
- Wrap-up of 2017 historical romance books. Thoughts on memorable moments in romanceland.
- and to some of the historical romance books that passed by my eyes this year. Before I do my little wrap, this year: Elaine Barbieri, Helen Cadbury, Janet Chapman, and Miranda Neville.
A few debut romance, ; these are book which made me laugh-out-loud and also made a few tears appear in my eyes. And, if you have not read any of these books...what are you waiting for? My Outstanding Historical Romance Books, Steve Morgan Bonehead Award. There’s nothing better than a good old rant because the hero in the book
- When I say jump, you say 'how high?!'
- A must read from Anne Gracie - Marry in Haste. A marriage of convenience story.
- of books, she never became one of my auto-buys. But times are tough, and I've been on a desperate, her a job of looking after the girls. She turns him down. She needs something which will last a few more years. Cal then gets the brilliant idea of proposing a marriage of convenience. After a few, are a wonderful couple. They make for what I would call a good old romance story. They talk to each, will have their own books.
If I had any quibble, it was that some of the loose ends were tied up
- Time is running out
- End of year research papers are looming....Did you know the library subscribes to databases that can help you get them done?
- Internet, there are also millions of not-so-good web sites. The library's subscription databases, number (without spaces) to access the databases from home. Here are a few examples of the products, that is keyword searchable. It houses many digital reference books that might come in handy for your research. Don't forget the library also has hundreds of thousands of books and other materials
- New Year, New Books
- New year, new books! Are you up for a reading challenge? Find the challenge that best suits you and go for it in 2017!
- New Year, New Books, There are always new books, of course, but turning the page in the new year is a chance to set the count to zero. Whether it is just in tracking the number of books or in refreshing the types of books you read, a reading challenge might be for you. Below you'll find links to a number, . Post a pic of books as you begin or complete them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social, find the prescribed books from blog posts past. Head over to ACPL and get those books at your favorite