In celebration of National Library Week, we will be having our bookmark contest once again!
Submissions are accepted February 1-28, 2018
- Design a bookmark with the “Libraries Lead” theme.
- Turn in the bookmark at any Allen County Public Library location between February 1 and February 28, 2018.
- Bookmarks must be created on this template. Submissions made on other paper will not be judged.
- Design may be created with crayons, colored pencils, markers and/or watercolors. Remember, winning bookmarks must be reproducible!
- The winning bookmark in each category will be made into bookmarks and available during National Library Week (April 8-14, 2018).
- Winners will be judged on originality, creativity, neatness and print-ability.
- One entry per person.
- Adults may only enter in one category.
Winning bookmarks will be printed and available at all ACPL locations. Entry forms are available at all ACPL locations.
Click here to download and print an entry form.