1. Call Access Fort Wayne to sign up for our Producer Orientation at 421.1249
2. Producer Orientations are typically held on Wednesday or Thursday mornings.
3. Sign the Rules and Regulations
4. Schedule production time with any Access Fort Wayne staff person.
5. Pick up a list of volunteers from the AFW office and call your production crew (two camera operators and one audio operator).
6. Show up on your production date and “do” the show.
7. Once your program is completed, fill out the Request for Playback Contract.
8. Schedule an air date with the Program Director.
Since you may produce as many shows as you want, simply repeat steps 4-8 when you are ready to produce another program. You may only reserve 2 studio sessions per month.