- It MUST be on a Message Request Form
- An authorizing signature is required.
- The Community Calendar is for non-profit purposes ONLY. We do not list job openings. We do not list prices or prices of tickets/admission for non-profit events.
- We CAN indicate: "FREE" or "for ticket info..."
Get your messages in early! Please allow at least 1 week before the date you want your message to BEGIN airing. Our Operations Assistant needs the lead-time!
Example of what's OK:
At 1st Church of God at 123 Main St.
Sunday 01/01/01 from 9am to 3pm
For more info call 123-4567 or visit us on the web at ...
Community Calendar Service: Frequently Asked Questions What information should I include?
- What is taking place (a bake sale)
- Where is it (1st Church of God, 123 Main)
- When is it (Sunday 01/01/01, 9am to 3pm)
- Who is it for (benefiting?)
- Who is invited?
- How does the public find out more? (include a phone number or website)
Remember, space is limited to the size of the television screen. This means you may need to leave out some of the least important information. Stick to the basics; if there is too much information, your message will be edited down. Can I include a picture?
Yes! You can E-mail it or snail-mail it. Don't fax it! Fax pictures are not clear. Please, make it no bigger than an 8x11 and no smaller than 4x4. If you are sending it via E-mail, make it a JPEG, GIF or BMP, no larger that 800 X 600 pixels and no smaller than 200 X 200 at 72 DPI. How long will my message air?
Thirty days is the guideline. If you want your message to run longer, please contact our Operations Assistant
Questions? Contact Us